Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 7 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day #7: Post your favorite movie, TV show, band, and food.

I don't really like to post about favorites. I have such a hard time labeling something my favorite. I like a variety of things. So I am going to stray from this post a bit and post a few of my favorites of from each category rather than just one favorite.

I love movies. I buy them all the time. I have a good collection. Some of my favorites include: Dirty Dancing, Shrek, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Harry and the Hendersons, Pitch Perfect, Zombieland, Finding Nemo and The Hunger Games. I could watch all of those movies repeatedly and never get tired of them.
 
Some of my favorite Tv Shows are: Full House, Once Upon a Time, Family Guy, and The Gilmore Girls. I would have to say though that The Gilmore Girls are my top favorite. I have all 7 seasons and have watched each season at least 3 times.

I don't have a favorite musician, band, or group. I like all types of music. I really enjoy country music though. I like the older country musicians rather than the new ones. I like Garth Brooks, Randy Travis, Reba McEntire, Martina Mcbride, and George Strait.  

I truly enjoy cooking so my favorite foods are the ones I make lol. I like my chicken enchiladas, my chicken strips, and my cupcakes. I also really love Reys pancakes. He makes great pancakes. Below is a picture of my chicken enchiladas. Foods that I enjoy eating out are Sundowners Chef Salad and a patty melt. You can never go wrong with a patty melt.



I hope you have enjoyed hearing some of my favorites. What are some of your favorites? I would love for you to share.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, favorites ARE difficult to discuss, aren't they? I love movies, too. Some of my favorites are Out of Africa, Finding Nemo, and Notting Hill. Fave TV shows include Big Bang Theory and Person of Interest. Music? Alternative, grunge, skater punk are what's usually playing on my iPod, but I do enjoy all kinds of music, depending on my mood. No real favorite bands or songs, but right now I'm really grooving to Demons (by Imagine Dragons) and Royals (by Lorde).

    Thanks for listing your favorites. It's made me stop and appreciate some of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Cindy. I am going to check those song out on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I hear "favorites", the song "My Favorite Things" from Sound of Music starts to run through my head so all I can think about are raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually never seen the Sound of Music. I should watch it lol

      Delete