Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 14 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day 14: Put your iPod on shuffle: Tell us the first 10 songs that play.

I don't have an iPod so I will put my mp3 player on shuffle and tell the first 10 songs.

  1. She Never Lets It Go To Her Heart- Tim McGraw
  2. Rolling In The Deep- Adele
  3. Love- Keisha Cole
  4. Cheatin'- Sara Evans
  5. Mr. Know It All- Kelly Clarkson
  6. Groovin'- UB40
  7. Save Tonight- Eagle-eye Cherry
  8. Don't Take the Girl- Tim McGraw
  9. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)- Green Day
  10. Made of Glass- Trapt
So here are my ten songs on shuffle. I like a variety of music. Music means a lot to me. It can always help my mood. Whether its a sad day and I need a good cry or a cleaning day and I need some music to help me through it lol.

What are some of the songs you have on your iPod/mp3 player? Are you a fan of music and if so why?

No comments:

Post a Comment