Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day #2: My Relationship Status: Happily Taken :)



Rey is an amazing man. I love him so much. He is such a big kid at heart. The picture above was taken at Disneyland on Its a Small World. That trip was so fun. You know you are going to have a good time when you do things like that with Rey. All the kid in him comes out. He is pretty easy going and doesn't stress a lot. I wish I could be more like that. There are so many qualities about him that I adore. His work ethic, sense of humor, carefree attitude, and his ability to let things go. What I appreciate the most about him is the way he loves and accepts me, flaws and all.



I would consider my relationship status to be awesome. Lol! I believe that me and my boyfriend have an awesome relationship. We have been together almost 5 years. It is crazy to say that. When I look back on our relationship it feels like a lot longer than 5 years (I mean that in a good way). We have been through a lot of struggle in those 5 years and have come out strong. I am hoping that by this time next year we will be married and thinking about children. Is our relationship perfect? No it isn't. Like any relationship we have our ups and downs but we work through them. Is he perfect well of course not, but he is mine and I love him. And I would say he feels the same :)

4 comments: