Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Little Bit About Me

Hi! My name is Desiree and I am 27 years old. I  reside in Southern California and although it isn't the best of areas, it isn't the worst either. I live with my boyfriend Rey. We have been together almost 5 years and no we don't have children lol. I am currently a student at San Bernardino Valley College. I am going for an AA in Business Administration and an AA in Accounting. I am a serious student and am proud to call myself a nerd. I am expected to graduate spring of 2014. My best friend is a blogger and a while back she mentioned that I should blog. At first I just giggled and shrugged the idea off. After giving it some thought, I figured why not. I am not sure exactly what I will blog about, but I can guarantee it will have a lot to do with school. I think I will blog about everyday life, the ups and downs, the boring days, the fun days, my stresses, and well just put myself out there. I consider my life slightly boring but I am blessed. I have a wonderful man by my side, awesome friends and family, and am trying to reach my goals one step at a time. I hope that my blogs aren't too boring and that you will enjoy this journey with me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your first post, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete