Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 13 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day #13: Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any.  

Let me start by saying that I didn't post for day 11 or 12. I didn't want to write about the topics so I decided those days would be skipped.

Todays post is in regards to tattoos and piercings. Which I have and have had.  I have my ears pierced just the lobes. I used to have an industrial which is a piercing in the top part of your ear with a barbell. Its hard to explain so if you get a chance look it up online. I really enjoyed it and it looked cute but it wouldn't heal properly and my hair constantly go caught in it. It was painful when that happened so I took it out. I also had my tongue pierced but I took that out as well. I regret ever getting it. The damage it did to my teeth was not worth it at all.

To all you kids out there who think its cute and want to get it done DON'T!!!

As far as tattoos go I have 4. I have my sister Reginas name on my left arm and my sister Jessicas name on my right arm. On my back I have a scorpion and smoke. The smoke wasn't originally there but it was a cover up. A cover up tattoo is a tattoo you get over another tattoo you had to cover it up.

  
This is the tattoo before the cover up. The blue ink is the outline of the new tattoo that was put over it. As you can see there is a ribbon underneath the scorpion with a birthdate in it. Ah, the moronic things you do when you are young and think you are in love. Never, I repeat NEVER get anything to do with a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, or husband, tattooed on you.


Here is the tattoo after it was finished. I love it. It looks great. It took 4 hours to complete but it was well worth. it. The guy who did it did a great job. I got the scorpion when I was 18 and got it because I am a Scorpio. Yes, typical I know. But like I said  I was 18. I have to say though that I love it and its part of me and my past.

Do you have any tattoos? I would love for you to share.

4 comments:

  1. I have no tattoos--never will. But to each his own. I only have my ears pierced. I got them pierced at the age of 14 against my dad's will. However, since his mother had it done, there wasn't much he could say.
    Commenting from the UBC:
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are for tattoos and others not so much. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I actually had my eyebrows tattooed! It's the only tat I have, they call it permanent makeup. It hurt like hell so I have no idea how you did 4 hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine hurt like hell too, but oddly enough it isn't an intolerable pain and it was well worth it. Getting that cover up was great. Lol.

      Delete