Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 3 of the 30 Day Challenge

Day #3: A picture of You and Your Friends


Here are some pictures of me and my best friend. I have other friends too lol, but none quite as awesome as Katie. We have known each other since kindergarten. Although we were separated for a few years, we came back together in 7th grade at the bus stop lol. I love her like a sister. Her and her family have been there for me in so many ways and I can't express my gratitude enough. I remember when we were younger and I would spend weeks at her house. We would play very serious games of Monopoly that would go on for days at a time. We had our first jobs together working in a snack bar for little league baseball. We spent a good majority of our teenage birthdays together, and most of them were celebrated at Disneyland. I could go on and on about the trips we took and how much fun we had, but if I did this post would be never ending lol. I love my bestie and her family oh so very much and as far as best friends go, I would have to say I have the best.

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a great post, I would say I have the best friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! And what a beautiful tribute to your friend. Best friends really are amazing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete